Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Husband Q & A

In honor of my 15th wedding anniversary, I thought it would be fun to answer a meme I found from LavenderSheep.

(By the way, if I want html to work on my blog, I have to use Mozilla Firefox. It won't work for me on Outlook Express. Discuss amongst yourselves.)


2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence:

1. His muscles.
2. His great work ethic.

2 compliments you give about your husband to others:

1. His great work ethic.
2. His calm, low maintenance, good nature

2 Traits you married him for:

1. His sense of humor.
2. His sense of adventure.
3. The way he can ease my mind and bring me peace.
4. The way he's up for doing anything, anytime.
I could go on and on...

2 days you cherished most being together with your husband:

1. The days that each of our three children were born.
2. Our wedding day (though much of it was a blur).
I actually don't get to spend a lot of one on one time with him. What I wish for is a regular day when neither of us have anything going on, and we could stay in or go out or do whatever crossed our mind. Just be together. Someday...

2 Material things you would give your husband if you inherited a fortune:

1. A big truck like he has always wanted.
2. A motorhome, something else he has always wanted, or some tools, don't know what, but he'd buy me yarn though he wouldn't know what.

2 things you would miss most if he left for 2 weeks:

1. His help with the children!
2. Sharing his perspective on situations.

2 things that crossed your mind the first time you met your future husband:

1. He's so short! (5'2", but pictures made him look taller).
2. He's so easy to talk to.

2 favorite dates:

1. Dinner at the Chart House or the Melting Pot (which is being postponed tonight because I'm sick :(
2. Our weekend trip to Victoria, BC, Canada

2 funny, odd things you love about your husband:

1. The way he mixes up phrases, like "it takes two to tangle"
2. The way he has a set procedure to how he does everything, like backing into the driveway the exact way every time. OCD, anyone?

2 places you have lived with your husband:

1. Lake Oswego, Oregon
2. Tigard, Oregon

2 favorite vacations:

1. San Francisco
2. Disneyland

2 people to tag:

I'll leave it open to whoever wants to do it, just let me know if you decide to in the comments.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I Loved it! You two are perfect for each other. I would like to do this, but I don't have 2 of most of these things, yet. I might try on my anniversary (which I thank you again for being there for my day.)

LavenderSheep said...

It is such an awesome meme. I knew when I first saw it that it would be perfect for my anniversary. Yours is so sweet. Happy Anniversary to you too!

Anonymous said...

Great meme, I'm going to give it a go.
Happy anniversary!!

Samantha said...

Great meme! :)

Blogger comments only work for me on Mozilla Foxfire too. Blogger and Internet Explorer have issues. I think they dated once in the past, but when they broke up it was on sour terms.

Yoshimi said...

Just noticed your thing about HTML not showing up in outlook express(? I assume you mean internet explorer ? don't mean to suound like an ass, just want to make sure I'm on the right lines)if you want to email me as I think I can help....

The real reason that i stopped by was to say I lurved the socks you sent Mrs Hipp, I was her sock saviour cos she didn't get any last year, I'm so glad she has got 2 pairs this year...but now I'm wishing I had knit her the ones you knit her ;)