In honor of my 15th wedding anniversary, I thought it would be fun to answer a meme I found from LavenderSheep.
(By the way, if I want html to work on my blog, I have to use Mozilla Firefox. It won't work for me on Outlook Express. Discuss amongst yourselves.)
2 things you compliment your husband on while in his presence:
1. His muscles.
2. His great work ethic.
2 compliments you give about your husband to others:
1. His great work ethic.
2. His calm, low maintenance, good nature
2 Traits you married him for:
1. His sense of humor.
2. His sense of adventure.
3. The way he can ease my mind and bring me peace.
4. The way he's up for doing anything, anytime.
I could go on and on...
2 days you cherished most being together with your husband:
1. The days that each of our three children were born.
2. Our wedding day (though much of it was a blur).
I actually don't get to spend a lot of one on one time with him. What I wish for is a regular day when neither of us have anything going on, and we could stay in or go out or do whatever crossed our mind. Just be together. Someday...
2 Material things you would give your husband if you inherited a fortune:
1. A big truck like he has always wanted.
2. A motorhome, something else he has always wanted, or some tools, don't know what, but he'd buy me yarn though he wouldn't know what.
2 things you would miss most if he left for 2 weeks:
1. His help with the children!
2. Sharing his perspective on situations.
2 things that crossed your mind the first time you met your future husband:
1. He's so short! (5'2", but pictures made him look taller).
2. He's so easy to talk to.
2 favorite dates:
1. Dinner at the Chart House or the Melting Pot (which is being postponed tonight because I'm sick :(
2. Our weekend trip to Victoria, BC, Canada
2 funny, odd things you love about your husband:
1. The way he mixes up phrases, like "it takes two to tangle"
2. The way he has a set procedure to how he does everything, like backing into the driveway the exact way every time. OCD, anyone?
2 places you have lived with your husband:
1. Lake Oswego, Oregon
2. Tigard, Oregon
2 favorite vacations:
1. San Francisco
2 people to tag:
I'll leave it open to whoever wants to do it, just let me know if you decide to in the comments.