Friday, March 10, 2006

Congratulations to mamma

Congratulations to mamma for winning the movie line contest from Shrek. That donkey is a great character. Snaps to you, mamma! Your chocolate is on its way.

I made a cheesy little something to add to the sidebar of your blogs for those of you who have ever won a movie line contest here. Feel free to use it or not. It's just a little sumpin' sumpin' to show my appreciation for your talents. It's quite primitive and the size or whatever may not work for you, but I tried.

The next movie line up for consideration is:

"Where are your ethics?"
"My ethics are that I know this about myself."

This might be a tough one. Let me know if you need help.

Good luck to all.

6 comments:

Tim said...

UGH! those lines are familiar, but I cant place it! mayhap a few more days will do it . . . .

Stephanie said...

Yea, I have no idea...

But hey I LOVE that picture of the girl in her pajamas with the cluttered office! hahha i'm guessing that's my Unka Shaina! <3

Mrs. H said...

I know this one but if I say it, it would be cheating because I asked someone else for the answer. I've never seen this movie and don't even know if the answer is correct. My only comment is, "Gee, you must like Steve Martin." Does that comment make it sound like my source has given me the correct answer?

Anonymous said...

Tam, your sources are leading you in the right direction. To quote Hannibal Lecter: "You are so close to how you're going to catch him." Go ahead and give your answer. Then watch the movie, it's funny.

Stephny, yes, the avatar in the pink pajamas is me. You plug in your features and it creates your likeness. What do you think?

My love to all.

Stephanie said...

hahah love the picture yes.

Ok so i got my prize in the mail! Thank you!!!!!! I absolutley love it. It's hanging from my desk right now so i can look at it all the time. Wonderful job, girlie!

Tim said...

AAAAAAH!!!! Housesitter!! Jeez it just popped out! Well, popped out after Tam's Steve Martin clue!!!