This is a fun meme that's been circulating around blog-land. I may very well be the last one participating. Here are 7 totally random facts about me:
1. You will never find me setting foot inside of a bank. I'm terrified that I'll be caught in the middle of a stick-up. I do all of my banking at the drive-through or ATM.
2. I'm not a vegetarian, but could easily become one. I think most meat is yucky and will pick around it if it's in a dish I'm eating. I seriously could live on Jamba Juice alone for the rest of my life and be quite happy with that.
3. Thinking about pretty yarn never fails to cheer me up.
4. I despise seafood. That sounds really odd coming from a girl who was born and raised in a coastal town. The smell, the texture, the taste...intolerable. On a good day I might be able to choke down some salmon, if it's not too "fishy" tasting.
5. One of my biggest pet peeves when eating out at a restaurant is to get a fork with even slightly bent tines. Can we say "OCD" (obsessive/compulsive disorder)?
6. I am a complete germophobe. Elevator buttons, ATM buttons, hospital rooms, hotel rooms, anything on an airplane or public transportation gives me the absolute willies. Kind of puts a damper on travelling, wouldn't you say?
7. I still believe in ghosts. Even more so as I get older.
I tag whoever else has not participated yet and wants to.