Friday, November 10, 2006

Here is a link to a news story about my brother's memorial service.
http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/ss/border/32183.php
and video:
http://www.kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?s=5659884

Thank you to all who have left comments on my blog and sweet personal emails. I have shared them with my family and they bring more comfort than you could possibly know.

A very special thank you goes to the sweet wonderful friends who sent the most beautiful red, white, and blue flower bouquet to the church. As I was sitting in the pew, I looked up over the many flowers at the service and the patriotic colors caught my eye. They comforted me so much. When I later asked who they were from, I was told they were sent by Katrina's knitting friends. I am overwhelmed by your thoughtful gesture. Thank you for honoring my brother in that way.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You all still have my family's thoughts and prayers.

msubulldog said...

We love you, sweetie!

Dani said...

Aw sweetie, I am SO sorry to hear about htis. I know there are no magic words, but I do hope you know you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers...

Anonymous said...

Katrina,
I feel so blessed to have met you and your family. I am so sorry it had to be under the present circumstances. You have touched my life forever and I will never forget you. I do hope we keep in touch. I thought you might like to see the link for the article regarding your brother on the Border Patrol Website. Let me know if it doesn't work and I will send you the article.

http://cbpnet.cbp.dhs.gov/xp/cbpnet/oc/messages/webb_death.xml

Your Family is in my Thoughts and Prayers.
Sincerely,
Krissy

Anonymous said...

Oh Katrina, I am so so sorry to hear about you and your family's loss. I am keeping you in my prayers.