Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thank you, Jennifer!

Jennifer held an Oscar contest on her blog last week, and I won! Here is a picture of the awesome prize she sent: Inside a purple bag (my favorite color!) I found some wonderful yarn that Jennifer hand-spun herself. It's destined to become The Harlot's One Row Handspun Scarf or My So-Called Scarf. I haven't decided yet.

Here is a picture of my Girlie showing off the stickers that Jennifer so thoughtfully added for my babies:All three of my kids had a great time creating works of art with their own stickers.

And here is a close-up of the pendant:It's part of a Chinese New Year tradition called lai see, where givers fold crispy dollar bills and put them in red envelopes and give them away for good luck. The Count's family participates in this too, so I was very excited to see the pendant.

Thank you, Jennifer, for such a wonderful package!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm glad the prize arrived and you like it. Enjoy, and thanks for playing along!