Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thank you, Wendy!

A big thank you goes out to my SP8 Pal, Wendy! She did a great job of spoiling me and keeping me guessing all summer. Here is the final package I received from her:Yes, my friends, that's season one of Grey's Anatomy you're looking at on the right. I just loves me that show. Thank you for contributing to my delinquency, Wendy!. She also sent one of her favorite cooking magazines, Cooking Light. It is the Entertainment Special issue, for the next time I host a family get-together filled with food. I can't wait to use some of the recipes. And finally she sent Maggie Sefton's A Deadly Yarn, from her knitting mysteries series. Thank you so much, Wendy! It's been great fun!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What an awesome package!

msubulldog said...

I subscribe to Cooking Light and love, love, love it! Actually, I don't really look at it as a "light" magazine--it's so gourmet! :) Enjoy.

Dee Dee said...

Hi Katrina! I'm just starting to read your blog and it is so interesting! Your kids are beautiful, and your craftwork is too! Sounds like never a dull moment at your house, and it's that way at my house too. I love it that way. We seem very similar. I love Grey's Anatomy too. I will be keeping in touch and reading more of your blog in between home schooling, knitting, and life in general! Thanks for the picot gift bag and I posted a picture on my blog for everyone to see. It's so soft and I have never worked with the Cashsoft yarn before. It's amazing!
-Diane
P.S. I understand what Topeka means now!

Madame Purl said...

Hi Katrina,

It's so nice to find out you're my Secret Pal. Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts and spoiling me so much. I just got your package in the mail today and I posted pictures and a thank you to you on my blog.

I'm adding you to my bloglines right now and will be reading along from now on.

Again thank you so much for making this a wonderful Secret Pal experience.


Madame Purl

Btw - I love Loretta Lynn and that song too. I was already humming along as soon as I read the name. (lol)