Thursday, October 19, 2006

Favorites for SP9

Quickly I want to post this in time for SP9.


My favorites:

Actor: Keanu Reeves or Johnny Depp. It's all about the eye candy, all right?

Actress: Ashley Judd, Meryl Streep

Animal: Kitties, hands down.

Band: I'm really liking Los Lonely Boys right now.

Beverage: Ok, say it with me: Power size Peach Pleasure with extra peaches and no boost from Jamba Juice.

Book: I remember really enjoying reading the Prince of Tides from Pat Conroy, and not wanting it to end. The movie did this book a terrible disservice. I also very much enjoyed The Stand by Stephen King and The Mercy of Thin Air by Ronlyn Domingue.

Candy: Milk chocolate

Color: Any shade of purple, especially periwinkle and lavender. I also like blues and pinks and greens.

Flower: Gardenia is my most favorite, followed by jasmine and cream roses with salmon edges

Food: Italian. Especially toasted crostini bread with sun-dried tomatoes, slathered with fresh garlic and olive oil. Oy vey! Anything that has a ton of garlic is wonderful to me.

Lip Balm: Burt's Bees

Lotion: Mustela baby lotion from Babies R Us, or anything from Bath & Body Works

Movie: Tombstone. Val Kilmer was brilliant as Doc Holladay. So many quotable lines from this movie. "I'm your huckleberry...that's just my game."

Song: I love so many. "Get Here" by Oleta Adams was my wedding song, and I still get chills every time I hear the opening piano sequence.

TV show: Grey's Anatomy, Rescue Me.

Yarn: I'm a big sucker for cashmere blends like RYC Cashsoft, or Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. I'm also in love with sock yarns right now. Lorna's Laces, Koigu, Socks that Rock, Mountain Colors, Regia Crazy Colors, I love them all!

Vacation Spot: I've been yearning to go back to Victoria BC lately. It probably won't happen until next spring. Disneyland is always fun, and I love walking around San Francisco.

1 comment:

Tim said...

HAHA! Rescue Me! its a good show am I right? Dennis Leary if hilarious and that other guy Sean with the really short hair reminds me of my bro. I got your birthday present awhile I just haven't called you. I give you a call after this weekend when I have more that three minutes of free time.