Thursday, February 15, 2007

More Cuteness

If you can stand it, I'd like to share more boy cuteness today.

Here is Sproutie's new favorite position to play and watch TV: It's a rare photo of him being still, so enjoy it while you can. What makes it even cuter is when he bends his knees and brings his feet up to dangle in the air. What a cutie pie.

And here is a picture of a phenomenon that's been slowly starting to transpire around here: The beginnings of cooperative play between brothers. Some days are better than others. I do realize that most of their relating time will be spent wrestling and rolling around the floor as they get older (if they're anything like their cousins Nate and Tim), so it's nice to capture the calm moments of play.

Before I had kids, my sister told me one of the sweetest sounds I'd ever hear is that of my children laughing together. She was so right.

Now lest you think I'm not a knitting fool, I've got evidence to the contrary: This is the front of a sweater for my cousin's daughter J. I had been hoping to get it done in time for her birthday last week, but try as I might, I just couldn't get my fingers to fly. And this pesky business of sleep--why did it keep trying to interfere with my trying to knit all night?

The front of the sweater is done, and the back is close to completion. Sleeves to follow.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

May your fingers be fast and accurate and you'll finish the sweater! Cute colors.

Mommyleek said...

Could they be any cuter if they tried? Adorable picture of the brothers playing sweetly. And that Sproutie--- C-U-T-E!!!

Anonymous said...

As cousin's wife, I think you're coming along just fine. The bracelet arrived the day after Grandma and Grandpa left, so it was a very welcomed sign of love. I have to admit to a little anxiousness about seeing the final product being modelled by Ms. Thang!