Friday, May 05, 2006

Congrats to Stephny

Congratulations to Stephny for winning the movie line contest from Corrina, Corrina. Great movie. Well done, Girl!

The next movie line up for consideration is:

"And let me just say: together the two of you make a wonderful person."

This one might be a bit obscure. Let me give you some hints. I think this originally aired as an HBO special production back in the day, but they did release it on video soon thereafter. Although it probably wasn't shown in the actual theatres, it's still available at your local video store. This movie was based on a book by the same name, and the book was based on a true story. Please let me know if this still doesn't ring any bells, because I am prepared to give you some backstory and the name of the lead actors if you hit a snag. Just leave me a comment and I will show you some mercy.

Believe it or not, I have not been able to find the time to do much knitting this week. A lot of it has to do with the fact that my mother-in-law is in town visiting, which kind of cramps my style. What am I saying, kind of? But she will be returning to her home on Sunday, and I will be able to return to some sense of normalcy around here.

Speaking of knitting, I am very excited about starting the Basics, Basics, Basics course from The Knitting Guild Association recommended by Chrissy . Notice anything? Yes, my babies, I have mastered the hyperlink!! Now, I just need to refine how to fix the links in my sidebar. Anyway, oh yeah, the Basics course. It's the first step of many on the road to becoming a master knitter. I am still far away from that lofty goal, but I will get there someday. The course requires you to knit up and send swatches of different techniques, and I'm telling you, that's right up my alley right now. My attention span has been pretty short of late, so I think swatches will be just what the doctor ordered.

My love to all.

No comments: