Saturday, May 20, 2006

Congratulations to...

The answer to the movie line contest ("Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?") is Rush Hour. And Rush Hour 2. Spoken by Chris Tucker in Rush Hour, and by Jackie Chan in Rush Hour 2. Since the contest only requires the name of the movie, not who spoke the line, Stephanie is the winner, with Honorable Mention going to Sandy and Jenni. Sorry for the confusion, but after all this is all in good fun anyway.

A word to movie line contest winners: there is an award banner on my sidebar that you have earned the "privelege" of adding to the sidebar of your blogs if you so desire. And Dani and Angela, your prizes are as yet unclaimed. Email your mailing address to me at kkmj at comcast dot net so I can send them on their way to you.

The next movie line up for consideration is:

"All my life I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's a fish."

Good luck to all.

In knitting news, I'm still not quite able to master the yarn overs in the Mock Croc socks. I'm on my way to my friendly local yarn shop to get some much needed assistance. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I know I'm supposed to know the
name of the movie, but for some reason, I just keep hearing tom hanks saying that and i can never remember the name. Miracle? I think I can see the movie actually playing through my head. It might not even be Tom Hanks, I might be going crazy.

Luv2ReedGrandma said...

SPLASH!!!! Did I win one? yippee

Stephanie said...

OH Sandy you were SO close! Isn't Splash just the sweetest movie? They need to make more mermaid movies I think. Wait, isn't M. Knight Shaymalaminan or whatever making one kinda? Lady In the Water. Looks a little iffy to me though. Anyway, good job Grandma!

Sandy said...

Yeah! That's right! Duh, Sandy! It WAS Tom Hanks though, right?

Mrs. H said...

Yes, it was Tom Hanks. Dang it. I knew this one but got here too late. Congrats to grandma.

msubulldog said...

I'm sorry those yo's are giving you so much grief. I hope the folks at your lys can help. :) If not, let me know & we can get together for a coffee break!
--A