Thursday, June 08, 2006

State Fair Knitalong

I apologize for not posting this sooner, but blogger has not been very cooperative when I've been trying to post pictures lately. We've since made up, and hopefully we can put it all behind us now.

You may have noticed from my sidebar that I joined the State Fair-along, hosted by Larissa. I attended the kickoff party this week, and as a door prize I was given this adorable bag with the Booga bag pattern and the Noro yarn to make it with. Score! I want to say thank you to Larissa for putting the KAL together, and to Abundant Yarn for donating the bag. It will definitely be put to good use!

I still have to decide what I want to make for the fair. I'd like to submit the project to both the county and state fair. Maybe I could knit another silk scarf? Any thoughts?

I know it seems liked I've gotten very spoiled this week, but I assure you that I've maintained my composure and haven't let it go to my head. What's a little spoilage among friends?

No comments: