Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thank you, Marji!

I am sure being spoiled lately. Look what the mailman brought me today: It's my Knitting Vacation Swap package from the fabulous Marji. She sent me the most adorable hand-knit tea cozy, which Girlie wants to steal. And I'm so proud of myself--I didn't peek at it on her blog when she posted a link to it. She also sent two proper tea cups and saucers, made in England. I love them! Along with those, she sent a tin of tea and some yummy lemon and chocolate tea biscuits. She also included the book A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber, which I've been wanting to read. Last but certainly not least, she sent a skein of Plymouth Sockata yarn, and I am in love with the colors in it. Thank you so much, Marji! You are far too kind.

I'm kinda likin' this swap thing.

4 comments:

Mamma said...

Darn, I gotta start signing up for swaps. Lucky lucky girly you. You deserve it!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet tea cozy! Lovely package.

msubulldog said...

You've been hitting the swap jackpots lately, for sure! I haven't done anything since Sockapaloooza (and one Secret Pal thing a loooooong time ago). Should definitely remedy that. I loved doing both. :)

knittinmom said...

Sydney really likes that tea cozy, too! You sure have been feeling the swap lurve!