Thursday, February 16, 2006

Additional Clue

It seems that the line I quoted from the current movie line contest is a bit obscure. I will now add another line to help you all out. The old line is this:

"Friends slow down. They even stop."

Another line from the same movie is:

"It's an electric ear cleaner."

Or:

"When I was born, Grover Cleveland was President."

And:

"Chicken's burning. Damn, that looked good too."

and finally:

"If she's so brilliant, then why is she sitting in our neighbor's car?"

This is getting fun. Good luck to one and all.

2 comments:

Tim said...

yeah she did rewind it last night.

I heard "Total Eclipse of the Heart" Ten times from my room.

Mrs. H said...

I've never seen Parenthood but everyone I know quotes it. I guess I should see it, huh?

I enjoyed your last post about Sproutie and Girlie. My oldest and youngest (ten years apart) are seriously bonded too. I think the "older sister, baby brother" think makes for a beautiful relationship. I'm 5 years older than my
"baby" brother and we got along wonderfully growing up.

Another great hat! You really can't go wrong with that Noro yarn.